Why we are different
You are unique. We believe that if you are paying for interior design, you deserve a one-of-a-kind home. Not a churned out formula or a trend that’s minimal effort to roll-out.
Whether it’s a house or apartment, we will design you a home that is original, jaw-droppingly beautiful, has elements of fun, works perfectly for your lifestyle and most importantly, enhances every minute you spend there.
Our talent is that we will achieve all this and ensure that it still feels like yourhome.
What we offer
A complete interior design service where by we:
- Set the creative vision for the property
- Design the themes for specific rooms / areas
- Propose paint schemes with detailed, broken down schedules
- Present concepts and finishes for bespoke joinery such as:
- Storage cabinets
- TV and media units
- Bathroom cabinets
- Under-stair storage
- Built-in offices
- Original furniture e.g. dining tables, dressing tables
- Source and specify the hundreds of fixtures and fittings required e.g.
- Floorings, both indoors and outdoors
- Wall coverings
- Sanitary ware for all bathrooms
- Light fittings
- Fireplaces and fires
- Source and specify furniture
- Select fabrics and specify window treatments
- Install furniture and style your home
- Creative lateral thinking, and coming up with fresh ideas and design concepts for each and every client.
- Cohesive schemes with every detail thought through.
- Over the years, we have created spaces with contemporary, industrial, Scandinavian, Moroccan, Asian, International, Vintage, Minimalist, Victorian, Mid-Century, Eclectic and Traditional English, inspired themes to name a few.
How we work & what you can expect from us
- In a very short time, we have an innate ability to get under your skin and anticipate what you will like design-wise and what will work for your lifestyle.
- There is no judgement or intimidation from us – just bags of enthusiasm to understand your brief and get it right for you.
- From the start of your project to the end, we will work hand-in-hand with our architectural design team. This is so that we can:
- Have an input on ensuring that your external architecture marries up with our concepts for the interiors.
- Ensure that our design ideas are buildable.
- Communicate and liaise on what is going to be installed in the fit-out so that the technical drawing package includes all elements.
- We will present you with a combination of mood boards images and physical samples to view in conjunction with your plans.
- Where desired, we can produce 3D renders and walk throughs to bring your interior schemes to life.
- Throughout the process we will be a sounding board to listen to your ideas and give you our honest opinion on all design options and decisions.
- Once items are approved, we produce detailed schedules with full product specifications.
- Where engaged to do so, we will budget and procure all items.
- For projects that we are project managing, we will manage all of the deliveries and logistics for getting goods to site on time.
It’s very helpful for us if you create either Pinboards or Houzz Ideabooks to give us an idea of the creative direction. This doesn’t have to be a big undertaking. Just a few images can help a lot. Or alternatively a few tear sheets that you rip out of magazines is equally useful.
Once engaged, we will take on overall responsibility for the interior design, and are happy for you to have as little or as much collaborative input as you would like. Some of our clients enjoy visiting vendors with or without us, seeing items in the flesh and contributing to the selection process. Others prefer or only have time to be given options at meetings for decision-making.
How ever involved you want to be, we aim to make it a pleasurable experience with as much stress taken out as possible.
START YOUR TRANSFORMATION
Drop us a line
Would be delighted to set up a meeting by appointment.