What We do
Ensoul is an award winning architectural and interior design practice servicing clients in London, the Home Counties and the Cotswolds.
Viki Lander, Creative Director & Interior Design Lead
Viki’s key role is to present the creative vision for your home, design your interior schemes and then source and approve the hundreds of products and materials to turn it into a reality.
Along the journey, Viki will:
- Present you with a series of mood boards and samples on a room-by-room basis to agree the look in each and every space we are commissioned to transform.
- Source and specify every fixture, fitting and finish to be put into your home. This is done with as little or as much collaboration with you as desired.
- Propose and purchase new furniture, soft furnishings and window treatments.
- Style and accessorise your home for a complete look.
Her key skills are:
- To understand you, your particular lifestyle needs and taste and create interiors that you love and connect with as your home.
- To be an interior designer that doesn’t intimidate but makes the process enjoyable.
Viki was dubbed a”Colour Rebel” by Grand Designs Magazine. Viki is known for her flair with colour in luxury home refurbishments and is proud to be 1 of only 22 interior designers selected for The Spear’s Recommended 500. http://500.spearswms.com/2018/viki-lander-2
Philip Rogerson, Design Director & Architectural Design Lead
Philip is responsible for developing the architectural design, space planning and technical drawing packages for all of our client projects. He is also instrumental in ensuring your project runs smoothly onsite and that it meets building regulations.
Key elements taken care of by Philip and his team are:
- Feasibility studies and architectural design concepts that show the art of the possible, whether your project is a house extension, full renovation or new-build.
- Space planning your property to maximise its potential and make the best use of light, storage and functionality.
- Creating the architectural plans and documentation for planning applications, managing submissions and dealing with the planning authorities throughout the process.
- Producing detailed CAD plans and technical drawing packages for your project to be built to.
- Overseeing that requirements for building regulations are met.
- Compiling and issuing tender packages to builders for pricing.
- Overseeing builders and specialist trades on-site.
Prior to Ensoul, Philip designed and implemented the interior architecture and interior design of some of the world’s leading 5 star hotels and a host of residential projects. These included:
- The Lanesborough
- The Howard Hotel
- Malmaison in London
- The Schlosshotel Vier Jahreszeiten in Berlin
- West India Quay apartments at Canary Wharf
How do we work?
To deliver house renovation, architectural design and interior design services to clients employing experienced project managers and procurement specialists in-house. Most of our projects are across London and the Home Counties but we’re open to a discussion about projects further afield where it’s a good fit.
We specialise in transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary. We do this with creative architecture, smart space planning and high impact interiors. This is all integrated with meticulous attention to detail throughout the process.
One of a Kind Design
Our clients choose to be different. Rather than buying a set formula, they come to us for originality and truly one-of-a-kind homes. House renovations that are beautiful, functionally perfect for their particular lifestyle needs and enhances their precious time at home.
Depth & Breadth of Skills
We are unique to have specialists in architectural design, interior design, project management and procurement all in-house. We take care of every detail from first concepts through to planning applications, fit-out, furniture buying and styling.
The Dictionary definition of our name, Ensoul is: “to endow with a soul”. This philosophy sits at the heart of our business as we strive to inject personality into every project we take on.
Who we work for
- Residential clients that are looking to create a luxury, one-of-a-kind home whether it’s a house or apartment.
- Developers and investors who are looking for a creative design partner to help their properties stand out in a highly competitive marketplace. And to leverage our procurement expertise: to expand a supply base, improve pricing and terms, improve logistics and ultimately improve bottom line profits.
Interested to find out more? Take a look at our services page.
START YOUR TRANSFORMATION
Drop us a line
Would be delighted to set up a meeting by appointment.